Don’t Hire a Financial Coach! (Until You Read This Book)
All Financial Coaches AREN'T Created Equal - This Consumer-Oriented Guide Shows You How To Pick The Right One
- Learn the 7 proven rules for buying financial education that pays you more than it costs.
- Discover the 12 warning signs that you're dealing with an illegitimate "dream merchant."
- Get the 3 steps for choosing the right money coaching service for your personal needs and style.
What Readers Are Saying...
“I recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn how to navigate the financial coaching world... You'll pick up some valuable tips to help you decide what direction fits your need.” Richard Scherer / Amazon Reader
“Why pay someone to make decisions regarding something as big as your retirement when there are so many good books and other knowledge resources to fall back on before and during retirement. Good book.” Wilbert J. Morell / Amazon Reader
“...this book is highly valuable and clearly laid out... You can increase your financial literacy immeasurably." Nathaniel Howard / Amazon Reader
What You Will Learn...
- Get an insider's view into the financial coaching industry. Learn the good, the bad, and the ugly so that you know how to get the best value out of all types of financial education services.
- Discover how to grow your wealth and financial intelligence in a smart and efficient way so that you don't get ripped off by overpriced "secrets of the rich" nonsense.
- Reveals the truth about the financial coaching industry so you can make informed decisions about who to trust with your hard-earned money.
Who Should Read It
Get a sneak peek
At what you’ll learn by downloading a sample chapter.
Just click here for access.FREE Chapter Download
This Book Can Change Your Life...
“This is a very useful, maybe essential, read to make oneself familiar with services of financial coaches and wealth managers. I recommend it based upon my recent experience in selecting a wealth manager.” Tom / Amazon Reader
“An in-depth look at the pitfalls and traps within the financial coaching field. It also puts forth a game plan for those seeking to gain the most benefit from a financial coach.” Amazon Reader / Review
About the Author
Todd R. Tresidder’s financial writing has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, Yahoo Finance, Bankrate.com, and more. He is a former hedge fund manager who “retired” at age 35 to become a financial consumer advocate and money coach. In his spare time, he’s an outdoor recreational enthusiast with varied interests from backpacking and adventure travel to endurance running and cycling. He writes 9 months out of the year from his home in Reno, Nevada while his kids are in school and plays the rest of the year.