The Leverage Equation - How To Make More, Work Less, And Retire 30 Years Earlier
Nobody Builds Wealth Without Leverage. You Either Master Leverage Or You'll Work Harder Than You Should To Earn Less Than You Could
- If you're working hard but not growing your net worth fast enough then this book will give you new strategies for accelerating your wealth growth and saving you time so you have more to spend on the things you enjoy.
- The sad truth is few people achieve financial independence even though it's totally possible if you just know what to do. The leverage equation shows you how to separate your wealth growth from the limits of your return on equity equation, and it allows you to break the connection between your income and hours worked.
- Removing these constraints opens up accelerated strategies using other people's resources so that your wealth growth isn't limited by your own time, money, skills, and abilities. Even better, leverage is the tool you'll use to overcome the obstacles that hold you back from greater success.
- Get The Leverage Equation now so you can accelerate your wealth growth and break through the constraints that limit your success.
What Readers Are Saying...
“This book provoked a new level of understanding around how deploying multiple types of leverage can create tremendous impact in our personal and business effectiveness. I'm left with confidence and inspiration with how to use this mindset and tool set in both today's moment and tomorrow's journey.” Matthew Munoz / Amazon Reader
“In the past, when I viewed leverage through the lens of financial planning, it was a pretty narrow version of what leverage is and how it can be used. In this book, the author quickly expanded my concept of leverage and detailed how leverage is used by everyone, whether they are truly conscious of it or not. The book then addresses the finer concepts around how multiple types of leverage, if used properly, can accelerate someone’s progress in life; not only financially, but personally and professionally as well. This book is a must read for anyone interested in looking at financial freedom from a different perspective.” Kevin H. / Amazon Reader
“The book explains about different types of leverage beyond just financial leverage. While I use some of these in my life I never thought of it in this way. I can now see how I need to use leverage in other parts of my life and how I can stack different types of leverage together for an even bigger impact. It was an aha moment to realize that leverage actually can reduce risk, versus increasing risk.” Rocky Lalvani / Amazon Reader
“The details and framework of this book are one of a kind. You might find these topics sprinkled in other books, but the author brings it all together into an easy to read format. Beyond the content are great exercises to help you apply these principles in real life. It will help you think differently and if you're like me, it will help you take action. Great read!” Nathan / Amazon Reader
What You Will Learn...
- The 9 principles of leverage.
- The 6 types of leverage.
- How to increase leverage and reduce risk at the same time.
- 4 things you think know about leverage, that just ain't so.
- 3 must-follow rules to reduce risk with financial leverage
- 3 stages of system leverage every business MUST go through.
Who Should Read It
This Book Can Change Your Life...
“I started my business 10 years ago and had to learn the hard way by trial and error how to use leverage effectively to build wealth while mitigating risk. I could have learned from a book like this back then. That last point is very, very important and the book describes in detail how to deal with risk as you grow wealth for your retirement by mastering the payoff formula to tilt the odds in your favor.” Jerry Cavalieri / Amazon Reader
“Most people shy away from leverage because they assume it adds risk to their financial plan. It can. But in this book Todd shows you how you can use multiple types of leverage to actually reduce risk while accelerating results. If you want to cut off years of penny pinching in the hopes of someday, maybe getting to retire, you need these principles. I only wish I could have read this book sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own.” MaryEllen Miller / Amazon Reader
About the Author
Todd R. Tresidder’s financial writing has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money Magazine, Investor’s Business Daily, Yahoo Finance, Bankrate.com, and more. He is a former hedge fund manager who “retired” at age 35 to become a financial consumer advocate and money coach. In his spare time, he’s an outdoor recreational enthusiast with varied interests from backpacking and adventure travel to endurance running and cycling. He writes 9 months out of the year from his home in Reno, Nevada while his kids are in school and plays the rest of the year.