Surprisingly, it’s not that hard. It doesn’t require hitting the lottery or inheriting a windfall from ol’ Aunt Myrtle. Similarly, you don’t have to become a brilliant investor or possess any unusual skill. After all, the title to this post claimed “anyone” can do it so the strategy has to be repeatable and predictable. We’re talking science – not random luck. Here’s how you do it…
The Secret To Building Wealth Is There Are No Secrets. The Formula Is Common Knowledge, Timeless, And Free. Everything Else Is Just A Marketing Gimmick.
You've probably noticed that most wealth building education is little more than a collection of tools and "how-to" tricks on personal finance or investment strategy.
Every guru markets his own technique as the "secret" answer to the "how-to-become-wealthy" question.
Let's be honest. If you bought all their courses and attended all their seminars you would more likely end up confused than wealthy.
Much of the information is contradictory, incomplete, or not usable because it is dangerous half-truths.
It's not that what they teach you is wrong: it's just not what really matters. It is not the education most people need to become wealthy.
You are no more likely to succeed at building wealth because someone sold you the latest tricks and tools than you would be able to succeed at building a house because someone sold you a hammer.
The tool is just a mechanism. It is necessary for building, but it's not the causative factor.
Without the skills and motivation to use the tool wisely along with plans to give the work done by the tool form, the tool is essentially useless. Much more is required.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." -Colin Powel
What you need is a complete, step-by-step blueprint for building wealth - not just some tools.
- You need to learn how to locate a site for constructing your wealth that fits your personal needs and tastes.
- You need to learn how to lay the foundation so that your wealth structure stands solid and true against the ravaging elements.
- You need a plan built on time-tested principles showing the best construction methods.
This is the knowledge you need to succeed ... not some tools and tricks.
At Financial Mentor the entire wealth building process is organized into a step-by-step blueprint called Seven Steps To Seven Figures, and we have a 30-day wealth planning course that gives you all the tools and knowledge you need to achieve your financial freedom goal with ease. You won't discover any so called "secrets" in this program, but you will learn time proven, common sense strategies that actually work to build wealth.
In addition, you will learn the end game is true wealth and not just financial wealth - a critical distinction for your personal happiness.
Below are some free articles illustrating a few important points:
- Expectancy - Millionaire Math That Converts Uncertainty into Profits: Reveals 7 ways mathematical expectancy helps you profit more consistently in your financial plan. Use risk management and leverage to control payoff...
- Leverage - How to Fast-Track Your Financial Goals: If you aren’t using leverage analysis then you’re working harder than you should, to earn less than you could. Here's a complete leverage system to fast...
- How To Find Your "Sweet Spot" For Building Wealth: There is an efficient point when building wealth where you spend no more effort than is necessary to acquire the money needed to enjoy a life experience consistent with your values. More money is not necessarily better! Learn where you sweet spot is today...
- The Secret To Happiness... And Why It Has Nothing To Do With Money: Learn how a simple daily habit can create more happiness than achieving financial freedom.
- The Naked Truth About Multiple Streams Of Income... Revealed! How to avoid the inherent pitfalls lurking behind multiple streams of income so that you can profit from the benefits.
- The Ten Commandments Of Wealth: Learn the ten key success principles that lead to true wealth. (This is about much more than just making money!)
- How To Transform Your Dreams Of Wealth Into Reality: Discover the critical mental shift that can change your wealth plans from a question of "if" to the security of "when".
- The Reason You Aren't Wealthy... Yet: Uncover the easy-to-understand but hard-to-live idea that keeps you from creating wealth.
- Step By Step Goal Setting To Achieve True Wealth: Learn Todd Tresidder's personal goal setting process that helped him retire early and wealthy... so that you can do the same.
- How Does Your Wealth Building Skill Rank? Take This Test: Find out if you are on track or behind schedule and learn how you can make your money grow faster.
- Andrew Carnegie - The Gospel Of Wealth: A politically incorrect assessment of wealth in America from one of the greatest philanthropists and industrialists of all time. Learn from his experience and uncommon wisdom.
- Benjamin Franklin - The Way To Wealth: Packed with timeless wisdom proving little has changed in 250 years. Learn the wealth building system that worked then and still works today.
- Warning! Why Most Wealth Building Programs Are Expensive Half-Truths: Learn the cause and effect chain that leads to true wealth, and discover which broken link in the chain has held you back from financial success... until now.
Building wealth is not quick or easy, but it is realistically achievable in 7-12 years if you are serious.
If you want get-rich-quick how-to tricks then look somewhere else. If you want serious education for serious wealth building then we can help.
Below you’ll find a listing of our most recent articles about wealth building providing you with additional strategies and information so you can take the next step…
How to build wealth is ridiculously simple. It doesn’t require luck, genius or special connections. You don’t have to attend overpriced, weekend financial seminars or learn the latest tricks and gimmicks sold by slick marketers. Everything you need to know can be summarized in two sentences…
When you think of leverage, what comes to mind? If you’re like most people, it’s some form of financial leverage – mortgage financing or debt financing – using other people’s money. You probably also think leverage is risky. But the truth is financial leverage is only one of six different types of leverage. Worse yet, it’s the most dangerous type of leverage because it increases risk as much as reward. The other five types of leverage can both decrease risk and increase reward… at the same time! So let’s pull these five other categories of leverage out of the shadows so you know how to multiply your wealth growth by taking less risk…
Nobody gets rich without leverage. If you aren’t employing leverage in your business and wealth plans, it means you’re compromising the speed, time, and work effort necessary to reach each level of success. Leverage isn’t difficult to master; it’s something you can implement right away and then reap the benefits for years to come. It’s time for you to stop working harder than you should to earn less than you could. Discover how to accelerate your financial growth in this article…
How can you reliably profit from investing when the future is unknowable and the markets appear to be random? It’s the same answer that that will help you consistently grow your career and improve your earning capacity, and it will also help you reliably grow your wealth so that your financial goals are simply a question of “when”, not “if”? The answer is mathematical expectancy. This “must-learn” principle shows you how to convert an unknowable and uncertain future into statistical confidence producing a reliable outcome. When you understand how mathematical expectancy works, it will change how you play the wealth building game forever. Read this article to learn more…
You probably think your biggest obstacle to creating wealth and achieving your financial goals is insufficient time and money. Wrong! That’s a symptom of the problem, but it’s not the source of the problem. If you’d like to accelerate your financial goals then you must first identify what’s slowing you down. Discover how this easy-to-understand but hard-to-live principle can help you accelerate your financial growth…
Business entrepreneurship is the most common path to wealth, but also the least discussed. It gives you many unexpected benefits including community, connection, contribution, a sense of purpose, and a creative outlet. You can also achieve your freedom goals through business entrepreneurship long before you hit your financial goals because passive income isn’t connected to equity like in real estate or paper assets. In addition, business entrepreneurship is a great way to catch-up on your retirement goals if you’re behind on savings. But business entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone despite all the benefits. That why Brennan Dunn and I explore in this podcast episode the tricks and traps to this critically important asset class you may want to consider using in your wealth plan. Learn from our experience so you can decide what works for you. Brennan has developed several businesses in the six to seven figure range and will show you how to use this asset class to achieve your financial goals.
The Way to Wealth, written in 1757, is a summary of Benjamin Franklin’s advice from Poor Richard’s Almanac published from 1733-1758. It’s a compilation of proverbs woven into a systematic ethical code advocating industry and frugality as a “way to wealth”, thereby securing personal virtue. His advice is just as relevant today as it was 270 years ago when first written. If you have any interest in financial security then you’ve gotta read this! You’ll be amazed how little has changed in all these years. The principles that lead to wealth are timeless wisdom, and you must know them to achieve your financial goals…
How much is enough? It’s a question you’ll inevitably confront on your wealth building journey, and if you’re not prepared the answer may surprise you. The truth is less can be more because you’ll pay a price for every choice you make. The key is to know what’s right for you. There’s a sweet spot where you spend no more effort than is necessary to grow your wealth to the point that you can enjoy life experiences consistent with your values. In this article I’ll show you how to find that sweet spot…
What separates people who actually retire early and wealthy from the people who just dream about it? What’s the key ingredient that consistently and predictably determines your financial outcome in life? The answer may surprise you…