Never Confuse Financial Coaching with Financial Advice or Personal Coaching Services – The Differences Are Critical to Your Success…
- The top four articles on the critical differences between money mentors, financial advisers, and money coaches.
It's easy to get confused.
The terms financial adviser, financial coach, and money mentor sound so similar on the surface; yet, the services each provides is dramatically different.
The following educational articles explain the critical differences between various terms and competing services so you know how to choose the right service to match your unique needs.
- Financial Coaching vs. Financial Advice: Learn how a financial adviser manages the wealth you already built, but a financial coach helps you build that wealth in the first place. About the only thing they have in common is the word “financial”.
- Coaching vs. Mentoring: In coaching, the expert is you, but with mentoring, the expert is the mentor. Learn the different roles a coach and mentor will play so that you can pick the right service for your needs.
- Financial Coaching vs. Personal Coaching: Uncover how financial coaching provides all the benefits of whole life coaching through a focus on improving your finances so that it produces tangible “dollars and cents” results as well.
- What Financial Coaching Doesn't Do: Reveals how financial coaching helps you become financially independent – with special emphasis on the word “independent”. It's an empowering relationship that never enables.
“One year of working with Todd has produced more and greater results than the hundreds of self-help books I have read over the past 45 years.” – Stephen Klink; Oakland, CA
These 4 articles are designed to clarify critical distinctions between financial coaching and similar sounding services that often confuse people.
They will help you gain clarity by explaining what financial coaching is (and what it isn't) so you can make a decision that best serves your needs.
Let me know how I can help you.
Want to Learn More about Financial Coaching? Pick Up a Copy of My Book.
You must grow your financial intelligence to grow your wealth, but how do you do it the smart and efficient way so you don’t get ripped off?
This book takes you behind the scenes of the financial coaching industry showing you how to get your best value in financial education that perfectly fits your needs and price point – whether books, seminars, or coaching.
Better Than My Coaching?!?
My flagship Expectancy Wealth Planning master course is better than my coaching, and at a fraction of the cost.Learn More Enroll Now